Causey Orthodontics strives to be a good neighbor in the communities we serve. Supporting local schools, clubs, and charitable organizations through financial contributions and in-kind donations are just a couple avenues through which Causey Orthodontics lends assistance.
We welcome your requests for funding; however, due to the great number of requests we receive from our patients at various schools, teams, and nonprofits, we must adhere to a strict process for consideration of these requests.
If you wish to request funding, here are the guidelines:
- You must be an active patient of record in order to qualify for sponsorship.
- There must be a marketing benefit to the practice.
- The marketing benefit must reach an appropriate target audience (i.e. age group, location, etc.)
- The sponsorship cannot exceed $100 unless it includes a banner/large sign at an appropriate ball field/gym for at least 1 year or is visibly displayed on a uniform.
- Banners/Signs must be associated with a middle or high school and cannot exceed $500—Exception: North Forsyth Football Scoreboard
- It cannot be associated with a traveling ball team/band/group,etc.—i.e. it must be local
- We will not sponsor small logos on t-shirts or banners.
- We will not be a “golf hole” sponsor.
- We do not sponsor 5K’s
- The sponsorship/marketing budget cannot exceed $500 in any given month.
- Anyone asking for sponsorship money can have access to the snow cone trailer and can keep all money made as long as it is pulled by the Causey Orthodontics Bronco.
- ALL requests must be submitted via the Causey Orthodontics Donation and Sponsorship Application.
- Requests MUST be received 30 days prior to the deadline.
- Incomplete requests will not be considered.
- Requests will be reviewed and only those organizations that are approved will be contacted.
- Please do not email or call regarding submitted request.
- Requests may only be submitted once per year. Multiple submissions will result in the request being removed from consideration.
- We regret that we are unable to answer to each and every request but we ask for your understanding. We always wish your organization every success.
To be considered for a sponsorship / event / charitable donation, please review our sponsorship guidelines and complete the form below.